Saturday, December 1, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here I will share what I know about wood pellet fuel, the appliances, politics, installation, maintenance, and service as I am able to. Items written about, by me or others, should be considered opinion, and general conversation. I am not liable for any information or misinformation contained in the blog, or comments. If you have a concern or issue with your product I definitely recommend going back to the place you purchased your item for help.
I have been in the industry for ten years, specializing in wood pellet and biomass appliances. I think it is a good technology, and would like to continue to see it grow! Renewable, reliable, local, and economical wood pellet fuel is a viable alternative to heat our homes and businesses.
Comments and feedback are welcome. Personal attacks will get your comment deleted, however.

No comments: